Welcome to the blog of the Family & Colonialism Research Network.
The FCRN is a new international network of scholars and researchers interested in the history of the family in colonial contexts. We will be using the blog to share:
- academic announcements including conference calls for papers, publications, workshops and other news of note;
- online databases and websites of interest to researchers and teachers;
- archival collections and other research tools;
- sources and stories about colonial families aimed at general readers;
- and anything else that might connect researchers, teachers and the public on all kinds of issues about colonial family history.
Stay tuned for more updates on our activities. If you would like to become a member or if you would like more information, please contact us at Colonial [dot] Families [at] gmail [dot] com.